Ofsted Early Reading Deepdive

Image result for "I do believe something very magical can happen ...

I posted a series of tweets about my experience of a very successful Early Reading Deepdive. I thought I would collate all of these tweets together for reference. My main piece of advice would be to own what you do. You know your school best, and I was just so pleased they saw reading in our school for the wonderful thing they did! The lead HMI inspector concluded his feedback with this statement: 'This is the most consistent and concise Early Reading I have ever witnessed'.













And finally your reading environment...
I hope this was of some help. This is just my experience with the new framework and hopefully it gives you a little insight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teachers Looking Out For Teachers